0 of 24 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 24 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Should the Ground Pilot experience an emergency while preparing to land, the Observer must:
2. After take- off, the Ground Pilot should always:
3. Communication between a Ground Pilot and Observer is:
4. When landing:
5. Testing of your sensor equipment should take place:
6. When using an auto-pilot system or stabilise assisted mode on an aircraft it is important to:
7. Radio calls to manned traffic are intended to:
8. Name a Failsafe circumstance:
9. Who is responsible for completing all pre-flight checks on an aircraft?:
10. Before starting your engine at an airfield:
11. When taking off:
12. When choosing a runway for operations always:
13. Before departing to an airfield for operations:
14. What does a site survey during your pre-flight checks involve?
15. A failsafe is:
16. When plotting an auto-pilot mission we may only fly across roads:
17. An exterior run-up and pre-flight check should be completed in a:
18. The responsibilities of an observer:
19. What is the correct phraseology when one hands over control and the response to taking over control of an aircraft?
20. Who is accountable for reporting any snags found?:
21. An Aircraft Maintenance Engineers responsibilities are:
22. When is the Ground Pilot responsible for the aircraft?
23. The reason for an Operational Procedures subject is
24. A Ground Pilot is one who